Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I’ve heard it’s fantastic, I’ll give it a watch next. The Queen’s Gambit really was lightning in a bottle and tiers above anything else I’ve ever seen from Netflix so I’m not sure any other Netflix show will match it for me.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Yeah man, watched the Queen’s Gambit too and I must say I’ve rarely seen character development done that well in any other type of fiction.

But I’d say the Crown is a good one, plus the production quality is bonkers, it’s about the most expensive show ever made.

I’m watching it right now and if youre a history buff you’ll love it. Details every single important event that happened during the 20th century so far
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think in the entire show, there were exactly 2 lines of dialogue in the Queen’s Gambit that I thought were mediocre, the rest of the show was pretty much perfect for me lol.

The most expensive show ever huh? Damn. I’ll give that one a shot for sure lol.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I found the twins a bit cringy but that was it lmao. Grew to like them after that, kinda felt like the lines they were saying were forced if you get what I mean.

Yeah season 1‘s cost alone was 130 million $. Also the woman that plays Queen Elizabeth won an Oscar for her performance. I’d say the acting is great across the board.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think the Twins are supposed to be cringe lol. At first they disrespected Beth but in the end they were like her hype men lmfao.