Worstgen

Mashiro Blue
Mashiro Blue
I'm really happy to hear that.

Yeah character are really cute and it's really lighthearted.

Tohka is really funny and cute. Full of life xD

Which ep are you on?
Mashiro Blue
Mashiro Blue
More about Tohka.

She's dumb. But hilariously dumb. I like her a lot xD
Flower
Flower
Currently on episode 5. I will watch more tonight. But it's all Ger Dub.
Mashiro Blue
Mashiro Blue
You're missing out on the great jap VA 🤔

But the amazing soundtrack of the jap ver is the same in the Ger dub.

Really happy that you're watching it. Do keep me informed about your opinions about the girls (and maybe Shido). I really enjoy hearing it.

Right now it's Tohka, Yoshino and Origami.

If you can watch at least 2 more episodes tonight 🙂
Flower
Flower
I think I will like them all. They all look cute and Shido is a nice protag. I like his nice guy attitude, not like so many edge lord protags.
Mashiro Blue
Mashiro Blue
We have the same taste then xD yeah they're all cute and it's very lighthearted and it has some funny moments. The girls are really great (I mean this is coming from me but you know... xD)

Exactly. You can really see why they like Shido, it doesn't come as forced as in some other series.
Flower
Flower
Nice guys >>> Edgelords. Really looking forward to more episodes. I really wanna try the J Dub, though, but Netflix subtitles are annoying.
Mashiro Blue
Mashiro Blue
A woman should be treated nicely. So indeed nice guys > edgelord [insert gentleman pikachu emote]

Don't you use one of those sites that have all the anime? I normally use those to watch.
Flower
Flower
I can't use them because the law is very strict here and you can get caught. Wished they would improve subs on Netflix. Sometimes they're unreadable.