Worstgen

Akai2
Akai2
There was a crossover game between Conan and Kindaichi a long time ago. A manga collaboration or an anime collaboration like the Conan x Lupin one would be awesome.
Hades
Hades
Kindaichi is also as good as Conan and some cases are even better...it is just Kindaichi lacks thread like "Black organization" and it didn't go into diverse crimes like bombing, burglary etc.
Akai2
Akai2
Yeah I liked what I read from Kindaichi but unfortunately fan translations were limited. And yeah, the BO plot keeps Conan long term relevant even if most of it is episodic case files. I hope when we're back from break it's still Rum related though.
Hades
Hades
Yes, Kindaichi cases are more complex and we used to have such cases in DC in the first 100-300 episodes where each case used to take 3-4 episodes and now it became scarce in DC about such cases apart from the cases related to BO...
Akai2
Akai2
Earlier cases were much darker. Cases where they get stranded on an island or on a boat and things like that were amazing. Also the older grittier style of animation made it more atmospheric in the anime. I always go back and rewatch the old cases. Top tier shit.
Hades
Hades
Yes, old style animation really suits for shows like DC and Kindaichi...but Kindaichi still able to bring that kind of atmosphere even with new animation where as DC is little bit lacking in that aspect...