Worstgen

HA001
HA001
Some are low top tiers.
Benn marco and soon to be shiryu (will be higher if he kills benn)
Kata and king are not.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
The Dawg is above King bro. King is hot trash who has never received superior portrayal to Queen lol. King is the only non top tier first mate.
HA001
HA001
The dawg and king are clearly at the bottom of the pile out of all those name regardless of which one is last.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Katakuri is Luffy’s benchmark to Yonko level. He is stronger than Beckmann lol.
HA001
HA001
Thats just not true. Out of all the names here ben has the most hype with him being compared to his yonko luffys idol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Ben got hyped by a fan-service source that also said Shanks had the highest Yonko bounty lol. And besides, every first mate accept for King is nearly equal to their captain anyway.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I guess Benn and Marco are low top tier.
King and Kata not so much but close.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Why lump Katakuri in with King? It’s clear now that Katakuri has exceptional portrayal among first mates. Even Rayleigh called Katakuri one of the mightiest in the world.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Nah gotta disagree. High high tiers for me, with the possible exception of Beckman.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Some will disagree, but I think we'll see more impressive feats from King that'll atleast put him on Katakuri's level.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
You know my thoughts on it. I still think of YC1 as high high tiers. Low top tiers were always placed in a better light. Garp when talking about WB and Ray said the Navy shouldn't take on 2 legends like that, while he didn't give a fuck about Marco. Garp even swatted him away like a fly. Kizaru was being casual with Marco, whilst with Ray he had to get serious and was even angry later. Etc. Old guys are what I consid
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
-er low top tier. And possibly Beckman as well. I tentatively have him as the weakest of the low top tiers and the weakest top tier for now. YC1s are the next best thing, not counting the ones growing in strength, like the SN, etc. They are still immensely strong, but not there with the oldies.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I don’t understand lol. If Rayleigh were charging at Ace to free him, do you think Garp would’ve trembled in fear or something? I think he would’ve pretty much treated Rayleigh the exact same way there lol. It was only because he snuck Marco that he blasted him away like that.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
No, I don't think Garp would tremble in fear lol, nor do I think he would have done the same to Ray. But I am open to changing my mind, so let's see wait and see.
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
Thing is we have seen Jack shit from King to just put him below Kuri. Like Kuri had some shit showings early on too, Luffy with G3 was holding him at bay. Wanna see King go all out first @Admiral Lee Hung
ShishioIsBack
ShishioIsBack
I don't think Ray would get snuck like that. He would see that coming and block it @Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge