Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Pretty easily. She is grossly overrated lol. I do think Katakuri can defeat her when she’s fresh.
Rukusho
Rukusho
I personally think FS is being way overhyped
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Sentinel
Sentinel
After reading that even Jozu could defeat Kata, I'm prepared for everything.

If FS is overhyped, then so it is a black blade or ryuo+ but at the end, these are top tier haki and are obviously very powerful. Depending how strong someone is, FS is an op. PU - imagine Luffy having planet lv AP and fighting against Nappa (another planet lv character), abilities like FS or Ryuo+ are huge game changers on those battles.
HA001
HA001
Wtf is future sight gonna do when nappa lifts 2 fingers and blows him up
Sentinel
Sentinel
And unlike fresh Big Mom, skinny Big Mom can be actually hurt by high tiers, even Jinbe managed to block her attacks. A far weaker attack from Zeus already bruised her when Zeus' strongest shown attack didn't even scratch healthy Big Mom.
Hence Katakuri's attacks are indeed very useful and depending how Katakuri fights against skinny Big Mom, he can indeed KO her just how Queen did it.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@HA001
> Wtf is future sight gonna do when nappa lifts 2 fingers and blows him up

Already blowing Nappa up before he does his first move, especially on CQC, abilities like those are useful. Besides, Kata's FS is still the lowest of low tier, imagine you can see several minutes, hours, days, months, years into the future?
Sentinel
Sentinel
Imagine you can see the future of several timelines while you can casually blow up planets? FS is not to be underestimated.
HA001
HA001
Lmfao you know how fast and stong sayins are.
Roshi in like 5 dragonball episodes blew the moon up. Hes so much weaker than nappa its laughable. Acoa will tickle them.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Mihawk's hawkeye > Katakuri's FS
S
Shura
hawkeye...lol
Topi Jerami
Topi Jerami
Katakuri can't beat Big Mom. That is the wall that separates him and King.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Sentinel
Sentinel
@HA001
> Lmfao you know how fast and stong sayins are.

Huh? Imo saiyans are highly overrated, there are tons of anime and manga in which the strongest characters can solo the entire verse.
Sure, Nappa is stronger than Luffy and Co but that's why I equalized their stats to show you how powerful FS really is.