Worstgen

Bogard
Bogard
I think Ace had higher growth rate. She viewed him as someone with the potential to lead the fight against Kaido. Ace faced her as a rookie before the confrontation against Jinbei, where he grew even stronger as 2nd division commander in WB's crew.
Bogard
Bogard
on the other hand Yamato seemed to have issues with Sasaki(although in inconvenient situation) with Jinbei taking on Who's Who currently, so not clear if current Yamato is stronger than Jinbei. Tho tbf we didn't see her limits yet
Cinera
Cinera
She scared the crap out of Sasaki once she started to transform.

Sasaki was also shocked when she oneshot the Number.

I agree Ace had higher growth rate, but I think she should be at least as strong as preskip Ace. She's also the child of a Yonkou, so her potential is incredible as well.
Bogard
Bogard
You've to remember she is 6years older. The fact she wanted to transform against a tobi roppo member(someone who Franky is fighting) doesn't suggest she grew much if at all with her base, that was my point. Furthermore, it's not even confirmed she has a devil fruit. It might be that her canine ability is similar to Dellinger's due to her race or something similar.
Cinera
Cinera
* Dellinger's teeth are permanently sharp.
* She's Kaido's daughter and so presumably the same race.

Given what we know, a carnivorous Zoan is the most likely option.