Worstgen

Pantheos
Pantheos
Thought the same. Classic Sons/Mayans-Season-Final. But i honestly hoped Ez wouldnt do what he has done, i guess you know what i mean.
mad monk
mad monk
It something to do with Dita? Yeah should be done by Felipe as he said. Seem like they want another plot arround EZ next season.

What you think Padrino will do to EZ? Will he protect him from Miguel?
mad monk
mad monk
Btw I haven't watched SOA yet, I got no time to watch 9 seasons, lol than one of my friend suggested Mayans M.C instead
Pantheos
Pantheos
I hoped EZ has called Miguel, which appears when Dita sits there. Try to fix that whole blow-up. But he followed his Anger.
Padrino on his side already protected Ez by letting the traces dissapear. But he will confront him about it, i guess. I guess the next season will lead into the Family Twist between Miguel and Felipe.
Pantheos
Pantheos
You havent watched SOA yet? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? Mayans is the follow-up series. SOA is the original, the base, you Need to know this series to actual understand Mayans. You had no idea who Happy is, or why the Dog was called "Opie" (still tears in my Eye) or who is "Jackie"/"Jax" which they are talking about the whole time.
mad monk
mad monk
I guess all of that is a reserve for next season conflicts. Angel got his own shit too with Potter
Pantheos
Pantheos
Damn, even Potter was new for you... Go watch SOA as soon as possible. It is available on Netflix. Go, now.
mad monk
mad monk
Lmaooo... I will watch SOA if I have time though...