Worstgen

Celestial D. Dragon
Celestial D. Dragon
Yeah, I am the same C.D.D from Orojackson.
Edwar.D.O
Edwar.D.O
Nice man, cool seeing you here too, I was on Oro Jackson too I had an account Niji_Vinsmoke. I remember you too well from the old days man 😂
Celestial D. Dragon
Celestial D. Dragon
Ah, nice! I remember you as well. Fun times back then, Lol. I know a decent amount of people made the jump to here when OJ closed down, and it seems more and more people are slowly trickling in.
Edwar.D.O
Edwar.D.O
Sweeeeet, yeah man those were great times, I didn’t realise so many familiar people would be here too I should have made my account name the same as before :/, or maybe even gone one level up and made an ichiji account haha
Celestial D. Dragon
Celestial D. Dragon
Yeah man, there's definitely a lot of familiar faces. I thought about changing my name before joining, but at the end I just couldn't as it's a UN I been using for almost a decade now, Lol.
Edwar.D.O
Edwar.D.O
Gotta keep the legendary name you started with haha, it’s good to hear from you. ✌️

I messed up I assume you can’t change your name on this? Might have to make a fresh account 😭
Celestial D. Dragon
Celestial D. Dragon
Definitely had to keep the name, and it's good to hear from you as well. I'm not sure if there is a way to go about changing your names. Perhaps you can PM one of the MODs and see.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
You have one name change available, unless you are a VIP. If you're a VIP you can change your name whenever you want. To change your UN contact one of the two admins.
Edwar.D.O
Edwar.D.O
Ahh cheers mate thanks for the info 👍, where do I find these admins I wonder if they’re the same from Oro Jackson too 😂