Worstgen

Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Oh man is this a difficult one. Lol.

Hmm, if they both have the exact same number and type of troops then honestly, I think this could be an extreme diff fight either way.

Yes, Ouki would mid diff Gokei if they dualed but Gokei is such a lethal strategist that for every second Ouki is not in direct command of his Army, Gokei will be tearing it apart piece by piece.
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Ouki gave the upmost praise to Gokei’s strategy during the Battle of Dalkan Plains. Ouki truly respected Gokei as a Great General.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Ouki called Gokei Shinryoukun’s “Bastion Of military knowledge” lol

I think Gokei’s only glaring weakness is his refusal to retreat from invaders lol. So if Ouki is invading Wei and Gokei is on defense, then Ouki can force a duel and win that way. In any other scenario though, yeah like you said, extreme diff either way lol. Gokei was a true monster
Owl Ki
Owl Ki
Gokei would have killed Hyou had he simply temporarily retreated or if Ouki had not turned up. Gokei is truly a monster amongst monsters. Mark my words, by the end of the series, Gokei will still be the best Great General that Wei ever had.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I could see Homei *maybe* surpassing him if he takes command of Ran Bi Haku and Gaimou Lol. Homei seems to have solid long term plans for Wei. But still, him surpassing Gokei is a long shot lol.