Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
Well, you should only claim this in front of Sword bois if you actually have a death wish lmao.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
That’s not what I said lmfao, but tbh to the sword bois there is no difference lel.

And I can understand, if someone tried to tell me that Fuji’s rubble feat wasn’t *that much* stronger than Spear of Elbaf, I’d have an aneurism too lol.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Lel putting them together is enough to get them in a tissy. It’s commonly believed to only be inferior to KG, to them.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well at the end, AP doesn't always scale on the pure destruction but also whether you're strong enough to damage someone with mountain lv durability. Chinjao has shown better AP feats than Zoro - and G3 overpowered Chinjao's attack. Both G3 and ISDS are around the same ballpark - mountain lv.
Sentinel
Sentinel
But yeah, ISDS is clearly stronger than G3 but it is not by a big margin like KG and EG.
Gol D. Roger
Gol D. Roger
@Sentinel The Chinjao example doesn't work well here. Luffy never overpowerd a full powered Chinjao.

About ISDS, It's stronger than any single hit G3 move by a decent margin.
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Gol D. Roger That's not entirely true since Luffy's G3 managed to bring Chinjao's hardening head into its original shape in which Chinjao was able to use his drill attack again. Also, old Chinjao may be weaker than Prime Chinjao but he still had the power to split an island. After regaining his strength, Chinjao had no longer a grudge on Luffy coz he has his strength again.
Zowo
Zowo
isds>>g3
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
So are you just gonna report all my comments @Zowo