Sentinel
Sentinel
Multiversal Naruto XDDDD
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Narutowankers everywhere..
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yeah, but this kind of retardation is new. At best you've read shit like "Naruto is planet lv" but now, some people really think he can hold a candle against higherdimensional beings.
HA001
HA001
I played naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 and he has a move called planetary rasenshuriken so there...
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Yeah I play Ninja storm4 aswell and I stomp people who play with Kaguya just using Sakura as character. I mean games doesn't mean anything in that case.
HA001
HA001
Lies no one can win with sakura...
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
If you are a god player, then you gonna stomp people who are worse then you. In that case I win manytimes with Sakura against top tier characters. We shouldn't take games as feats, that is a last case to take such thing seriously.
HA001
HA001
Of course we can. It is based on the story. You can even walk on walls...
Sentinel
Sentinel
Fortunately games are non canon lol.
Anyway, point is they're comparing Naruto with a character who can control/manipulate every single existing vector whose range is galactic, whose AP can shock a galaxy and whose passive vector shield can even deflect multiversal attacks.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Stop trolling mate, next time I gonna stomp Zoro with fodder characters and talk that we can use game feats in that case. Between the game and the orginal manga story are whole different lvl, in Naruto we barely see country lvl attacks(Outside of Toneri), in every debate we prefar more about manga panels/feats.
HA001
HA001
They are canon. It even mentions kishis name...
HA001
HA001
You cant stomp shit. Zoro on cpu with beginners difficulty would beat you...
Sentinel
Sentinel
No, it's non canon. Kishi's name is there since the rights on Naruto belongs to him anyway. You can find Oda's name on the Pirate Warrior games as well, does not make it canon, though.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Yeah as in every game who based on the name of the mangaka. In that case these games are just irrelevant for the manga story. Feats from the game where Sakura or even weaker character can tank Naruto/Kaguya attacks show how irrelevant a game feat is.
HA001
HA001
Lies
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Next time I stomp Zoro with fodders and call it canon!! Yeah this is it how we doing it Senti!!
Sentinel
Sentinel
Sanji is stronger than Zoro. Lies? No, it's the truth. ;)
HA001
HA001
Katas trash. Like you playing games.