Worstgen

Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Worst part is the same Zorofans that were clowning him and calling him weak+saying he wasn’t nerfed are the same one’s putting him on Zoro’s level........

This makes sense how exactly?
HA001
HA001
Lmfao stfu. Sanji fans were the ones calling killer fodder and the weakest supernova BECAUSE zoro beat him.
Go check the weakest supernova thread. See whose saying its killer. Theres a difference between saying killer is weaker than zoro and killer is weak
Seth
Seth
Lol, he ain't Zoro's equal and won't be. The fact that he is fighting alongside Zoro doesn't mean they are equal.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
That’s cap 100%. There are more Zorofans here than anything else. Whoever Zoro defeats to you people are automatically called “fodder” simply because it’s zoro

Now y’all wanna switch from “Killer is fodder” to “Killer is on par with Zoro!”
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
@Seth appreciate you for being the only Zorofan who keeps the same energy thus far.
HA001
HA001
No zoro fan is saying zoro = killer
Zoro is stronger.

No its not cap. Go check the thread like i said.
Seth
Seth
The thing with Killer is that people really think that his weapons would change anything. They wouldn't. Zoro would still beat him back then.

Killer = Zoro comments probably come from people who Like Zoro and Killer and they are in ave of situation but they are forgetting that Zoro is bigger player.

Its like Luffy and Law for example @Big D. Kaios is Law on Luffy's level cuz he attacks alongside Luffy? No.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Not Law but Kidd? Yes in my personal opinion.
Roronoa-sama
Roronoa-sama
Zoro was nerf too and was fought 2 vs 1.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
I mean sorta. He had two swords but they were his normal weapons.

Killer had the opposite. Just imagine Zoro fighting with two scythes vs Killer and his natural blade weapons. Zoro wouldn’t do as well nor would he win that fight....