Worstgen

RayanOO
RayanOO
Steak>>>>>
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I'm not gonna like this, because I take this personal. Chicken is good, it's really lean and juicy if done right, and it's in no way shape or form bad. BUT, listen here son, you don't come here telling me that Beef is inferior to Chicken. This is the most blasphemous thing I've heard in my entire life. There are a lot of different cuts of beef, ranging from the working muscles (like the legs) to super lean ones..
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Each cut of meat has an area which it excels on, and not to mention, you can't claim that if you haven't had a proper good ass beef made.. You can't make a medium rare chicken, cus if you do you'd get salmonella 100%, but with beef you can, and my goodness. You get that juicy squirt in your mouth and a euphoric sensation. Beef on its own can be a bit overwhelming, so a nice fresh side would only help compliment it
PerfectHie
PerfectHie
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Inconceivable, I can't believe this. You must've led a tragic life to not have been blessed by a great beef. Nothing is better than that crisp outside - juicy inside - grilled piece of beef. The blood and juice you get from a medium steak is what licking God's vagina would taste like, nothing greater in life. I refuse to believe it. Either that, or you've had some chicken that transcends logic
PerfectHie
PerfectHie
@MangoSenpai I've had a lot of Steaks in my life. All of em were just meh. Now chicken.......I've had some tasty poultry.