Worstgen

Patryipe
Patryipe
You tell @Bogard Ace sucks and *BOOM* you're done.
Pantheos
Pantheos
Get in contact with me. I ask you why (cause we always try to improve and try to keep the user with us), you get 24h to think about it, if you stick to that wish, the account will be deleted.
Cinera
Cinera
@Pantheos: can account deletions be undone? If not, are there any less permanent options to get rid of your account?
Pantheos
Pantheos
They cant be undone. If it is deleted, the account is gone. Thats why i stick to the 24h waiting time. Otherwise, i can ban accounts for a specific timeframe, or i can put the user in Udon (where you only can do PMs and read, but arent able to post outside of that area).
Tobra
Tobra
are you planning on deleting your account @Cinera?
Cinera
Cinera
@Tobi: not at this point, I might in future, but I'll probably try to stick around until after Wano. And even then, I may opt for something other than deletion, if I decide to leave this account/WorstGen permanently.
Cinera
Cinera
There is a lot of valuable content (mostly essays) I posted through this account. Deleting my account would make searching/referencing them more difficult. That wouldn't be particularly problematic if I decide to leave OP discussions permanently, but it'll just make things less convenient for others, so I might decide on another option.
Cinera
Cinera
I expect that I would want to leave "Cinera" or WorstGen behind permanently at some point in the future. I do intend to stick around until after Wano though, so we'll see.
Zenos7
Zenos7
"log out" ;D
Cinera
Cinera
@Zenos7: that has the inconvenience that I would be tempted to login again.