Worstgen

Zenos7
Zenos7
Yo lmao, i didnt hate you xD you might not remember me, but i was the one who accepted to tell you when WCI ends lololol
Zenos7
Zenos7
i also once talked to old man henderson on discord like 1/2 years ago or something
Zenos7
Zenos7
(sadly mangafox forum shut down before wci ended xD) anyway hope you're doing good bro
lee33
lee33
Haha I remember you name but I don't remember the "WCI ended", remind me please lol? Also, oldmanhenderson haha, I always disagreed with him on everything lol but he was a cool dude. Is he on here as well? Also, do you remember the Croatian moderator girl on mangafox? And yea mangafox was great, it didn't have too many people so it was easier to build relationships and read through the posts.
Zenos7
Zenos7
you were pretty pissed off around the beginning of WCI (forest stuff) and asked if anyone could tell you if the arc was over because you will drop it lol. And i agreed to that =D nah oldmanhenderson is not here, and from the mangafox discord i think discussing one piece is not anything they are doing anymore. but yeah he was a cool dude, i pretty much only remember him and you lul
Zenos7
Zenos7
well and the girl moderator, srylanna iirc?! dont know if she was croatian or anything. and yeah mangafox wasnt as crowdy as OJ was or this site is.