Worstgen

MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Wait.. wait.. No.. what?! No?!
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Damn seriously?? Same as you man, I wouldn’t wish any harm on anybody irl..RIP Divvens, none of us would be here without you. All the best to your friends and family.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Holy shit...I never interacted with the guy, but I knew about him way before I ever signed up on OJ. I hope he’s at peace, and his family finds some comfort in a truly horrible time...
HA001
HA001
Damn. Rip divvens. All the best to his family and friends.
Kinell man most of us are here cause of oj too. Thats a shame.
Rej
Rej
I am shocked, this is so sad... R.I.P.
RayanOO
RayanOO
Before OJ I've never set foot on an online forum, OJ was the first one. First stalking for months and then posting. I didn't really know him, but he could be proud to have created something that lasted this long, was this succesful and allowed people to meet and have fun. That allowed me to have fun. Thank you.
Ice devil slayer
Ice devil slayer
Wait what happened ? ??
Ice devil slayer
Ice devil slayer
Oh okay...that sucks hard

Rip..
Red Night
Red Night
I'm sad to learn it. I never have been a very active member on OJ. But the journey on this forum was Great. R.I.P Divvens and THANK YOU. I hope we'll see again to set sail for All Blue.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I interacted with the man several times and knew him personally, albeit not IRL, so this is even more heart breaking to me. We had divergences but this goes absolutely beyond such trivial matters. RIP.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Truly sad to hear about it. We wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for him. Best wishes to his family and friends!

R.I.P. Divvens