Worstgen

B
Brix
I agree. I just ended up clicking on a thread and damn these guys are straight up making fun of other members. The thread has a lot of pages so I didn't go through all of them. Not sure if my name was ever mentioned or brought up there, I don't wanna know. I think I'm done. I'm probably going to spend more time on r/onepiece from now on.
Bogard
Bogard
The series was originally only meant to entertain users as far as i recall, with no evil intentions, but you're right. We told Major to slow down on it, remove anyone who wouldn't like to be part of it and limit it to only people who'd be entertained by them figuring in his series while being entertained by his inspirations. Sorry for the inconvenience
Akai2
Akai2
I didn’t realize that’s what Jio was referring to. I hope it’s all in good fun moving forward with the series.
Guan Yu
Guan Yu
I agree that cyber bullying is not good, in fact any kind of bullying isn't good.

But honestly tho, those meme are cracking up hilarious, lmfao.

And I don't even think the slightest bit that Major is intending to use those meme as a means of bullying. Those are just a means of entertainment.
B
Brix
WTF? I read the chapter 14 and that's definitely a cyberbullying. I am not buying with the apologies either. Making fun of people and saying it's just means of entertainment to make you all laugh? That's fucked up.