Worstgen

BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
I never know a cat watch an Anime :noo:
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I'm the biggest weebaloo in this world (jk, I'm def not, but I'm up there)
Love Gin though, he's a chad ass mofo! His Zanpakuto is like "lmao, I'm just gonna *extend*"
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Gin's Bankai is Kashimini No Yari, but the real translation of his bankai is "YEEET" :myman:
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Real shit though! I think it was kinda sad that some of the great characters in the end was kinda thrown away due to the powerlvls just going through the roof. And also the 0 squad kinda being underwhelming as shit (in execution). Not to mention Ichigo's True Bankai being.. *cough* well.. destroyed before he could even use it LMAO. Then Aizen is like "lmao, do you remehmberh meh?!" and just fooken wins by default.
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
Agree with that Catto-senpai.
Bleach powerlevel is really going through the roof but the character design and the name is really top tier. :noo:
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I must confess though, as a kid, and even now, the bankai that I just always recite due to sounding overkill AF is..
KOKUJOU TENGEN MYOU-OU
It's just the name, the zanpakuto in itself is like.. meh tier, but shit, that name make me orgasm..
BangOO🍅
BangOO🍅
lol that is Sajin Komamura's bankai right??
its funny you only said about that Catto-senpai, the only thing why Kubo is defo top tier mangaka is he able to give character name with "Aarronierro Arrurrurrie"
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Dude I had a hard ass time pronouncing that name, and I really still do, but that name is my favorite because it's dumb as shit but epic as fuck at the same time. And yes it's Komamura taichou's bankai, the Samurai Stand!
I actually played that Bleach Gacha game a while back, Bleach Brave Souls, I had to farm Aarroneirro for a while there lmao