Worstgen

MarineHQ
MarineHQ
Not hard to agree with at all. The Roger pirates were trash outside of Roger, Rayleigh and Gaban. Gaban is overhyped and was probably YC1 at best. That's why the WBP back then could stall them.

- WB ~ Roger
- Rayleigh ~ Oden
- Gaban + fodder vs Teen Marco, Vista, Jozu, Rakuyo etc
RayanOO
RayanOO
Roger > Shanks
Prime Ray > Ben
Gaban likely > Roo

after that we don't really know. The fish guy doesn't seem bad and the Crokus seemed to be able to fight. (I don't include Bullet I don't consider him canon)

I would still bet on Roger Pirate > Shanks pirate. Roger is too much of a beast.
MarineHQ
MarineHQ
This basically depends on how much you see Roger above the current Top Tiers. Also, to think that Ben stands any chance of defeating Prime Rayleigh is pure wank atm.
J
Jo_Ndule
Any yonko crew is above Roger pirates or at worst equal.
RayanOO
RayanOO
@MarineHQ62 I have shanks as one of the strongest top tier just after Kaido and among the Dragon/Akainu group.
I think Roger can beat him around extreme/very high. Shanks and Roger seemed to have the same powers : monstrous COC, Haki, sword etc so Shanks will just fight a better version of himself.

And Ray prime self is solid top tier : his legend, portrayal, feats etc. I don't think he needs extreme for Ben.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
Shanks crew is a "power base" crew ... Shanks seems to travel in all seas and Hand picked all of his crew member base on power and fame
most YC become famous after they joined Yonko
but RHP only accept already famous people

Roger crew ain't power base