Worstgen

Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Hey man how’s it going? Feeling better today I hope.
Cinera
Cinera
Yeah, today's better. I slept for longer even though it was pretty miserable (mosquitoes were bothering me for hours and kept me in a semiconscious state). I do seem to better rested anyway, so that's nice.
Cinera
Cinera
How was your day?
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Not bad, had some work to do but otherwise quite relaxed.

You still plowing through my fic? XD I wasn’t expecting it to get so long but I feel as though only a slow burn would make the ending feel deserved. Some things take time.
Cinera
Cinera
Yeah, I'll probably read a couple thousand words or so before bed.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
I never asked, but are you a Zoro x Hiyori guy or are you more in the Perona camp? Personally I like Hiyori or rather anyone but Tashigi.
Cinera
Cinera
I don't think I have opposition to either one. I would read fanfiction of both Zoro x Hiyori and Zoro x Perona, and I would enjoy both if they happened in the manga.
Cinera
Cinera
I think I may be partial to Hiyori, but that's just because she's the character currently under the spotlight. I don't expect anything to happen of it in the current timeline.
Cinera
Cinera
Zoro and the Strawhats will leave Hiyori and Wano behind. If Oda ever makes Zoro x Hiyori a thing, it would only be in an epilogue.
Cinera
Cinera
I prefer Zoro x Hiyori and Zoro x Perona to Zoro x Tashigi, but I don't dislike it the way you do.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
I guess Zoro x Hiyori would be kind of like Sanji leaving Pudding behind but Oda seems to be pushing her as his love interest. Usopp left Kaya behind too after all.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
I like Zoro with both Hiyori and Perona but I prefer Hiyori because of the Wano theme and the potential for Momo to be Zoro’s little brother. Their dynamic could be so cute.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
I dislike Zoro and Tashigi just because of her victim complex. She doesn’t want Zoro to be better than her because her ego can’t take it. And insecurity is super unattractive in both genders IMO.
Cinera
Cinera
> Usopp left Kaya behind too after all.

I could see Oda take this route. He might develop a romantic relationship between Hiyori and Zoro in the epilogue of Wanokuni and then they pause their relationship so that Zoro goes to achieve his dreams.
Cinera
Cinera
Personally, I think forging a serious romance with someone when you know you're about to leave them behind for who knows how long (and without a real possibility of communicating with them) is terribly irresponsible.
Cinera
Cinera
I guess the Strawhats have never been particularly responsible in this aspect though.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Expecting responsibility in this series is futile I’m afraid. Oda literally romanticises abandoning all your obligations and saying fuck y’all it’s ME ME ME all the way.