Worstgen

MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
What animes are you watching rn, Light D. Lamp?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
JJK and MHA. I also read manga for many others. I read JJK fully but the anime is amazing so I watch it. I am planning on watching MHA fully and then switching to the manga.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
UuuUu~
Pretty nice! I'm on the stage where I don't really have anything to watch/ catch up with. So rn I'm just rewatching HxH for the 3rd time. And also just finished my 2nd rewatch of Re:Zero and a little before that finished my 2nd rewatch of the entirety of One Piece lmaoo
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Watch JJK.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I did lmao, but I suppose theres a few episodes I've not watched, but I read some of the mango. I kinda just stopped abruptly
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Continue then lol. It's good. Very good.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Hm, might as well lmao.
I tried watching that "The dungeon only I can enter" and holy fuck it's so baad LMAO
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I don't know that one lmao.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
So I'm just using Crunchyroll atm because ever since the fall of Kissanime and Masteranime after that, it's been so hard to find a good anime site, so I just surrendered to CR. And on the simulcasts there is this series, and well, it's an ecchi and I didn't notice before after I watched the first episode. But it was blatantly obvious, but even for ecchi standards that series was abyssmal LMAO
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Lmao. Watch JJK and read CSM and ROR. Trust me.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
What is RoR lmao
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Lmao, reading through the conversation it's so funny seeing how many times we say "lol" and "lmao" xD
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Record of Ragnarok.

Yeah it is lmao. But it's a habit.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Trueee lmao.
I've not hear about Record of Ragnarok before though.. Sounds like one of them guys that isn't on CR lmao, probably gotta find another site to watch it on. (though could be wrong, I'll find out when I'm home lol)
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
ROR is a manga. The anime should come out this year. Check the manga it's really good.

Every 1000 years, the Gods' Council assembles to decide the fate of humanity. After 7 million years of human history, the gods come to the decision that humans are irredeemable and must go extinct. However, the valkyrie Brunhild proposes to give humanity one last chance to prove their worth and the gods agree to hold the battle
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
of Ragnarok, a tournament with 13 notable humans from across history against 13 of the most powerful gods engaging in duels to the death. Humanity will be spared if their side achieves 7 victories in the competition.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
That sounds cumworthy! I love Nordic inspired stories, maybe I'm heavily biased seeing as I am a literal Nord.
Vinland saga was also MMMMMM, good.
But just based on that synopsis alone I'm gonna check it out for sure.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Do it for sure. It's really good.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I am free from work the rest of the week, well at least till the weekend, so I'll just check it out asap. Maybe I'll fall in love with it instantly. Hope you're prepared to become friends with me, as I'm probably gonna need to vent if it's good.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge