Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
He's too busy sleeping while his wife does the heavy lifting.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
"Fucking Malfurion"
He's so badass he killed a demon the size of a mountain by summoning the spirits of 1 billion ballsacks he's kicked
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Look up the true story of malfurion by Nixon on youtube
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I know Nixiom :p. Too bad he doesnt do much great machinimas anymore.
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
Like the saying goes, we know who drives the care and who opens the gates to park it
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Nixxiom, sorry autocorrect, hate phones lmao
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Malf got cucked in legion lmao, while Illidan was being all badass and shit, he was screaming like a disney princess when Xavius kidnapped him.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Lets not talk about BFA where a regular axe brought him down.. The same dude that was tangoing with Old gods and shit. It was a mess tbh.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
And in BFA, where he got Saurfang'd
Illidan however just got a shitty redemption arc, but at least the climax was 10/10
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Blizzard did him ducking dirty in BFA xD
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
That climax made no sense, tf he gonna do to Sarg? Nothing, he's just gonna stand there and pretend he's ''jaiiling'' him when in fact its his titan bros and sisters doing it.

He's more like a watcher tbh.

Do like how epic he was in legion though.

I AM MY SCARS is a great line.
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
Mango did you play my warcraft free for all mafia game?
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
@DynaMight when was that? I'd love playing a Warcraft mafia game tbh.
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
it was 4 teams of 4 players vs each other. Illidan was third party bounty hunter and Lich King was king maker
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
each faction was made out of heroes from warcraft 3 and frozen throne and each faction had its unique ability
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
everyone had 3 or 4 abilities and lvls. you had to use ability 2 times to get a lvl and last is one shot ultimate
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Where did you host it? Please tell me its not OJ, i wanna read it lmao.