Worstgen

Tamerani
Tamerani
I prefered her more pre timeskip as well! Her appearance, style and personality was really interesting and she felt more dangerous. She's still one of my favorites! >.< But she didn't receive much time to prove herself ._. I hope she gets more time to shine :>
Chrono
Chrono
My hopes for Robin dropped pretty low once she became Hancocks twin sister. Before she looked unique but then she became like every other OP woman. And then Oda reduced her to backgrounf character and kept Nami in the limelight. Nami is still best girl but I really dont like how Oda treated Robin post timeskip. I do hope she does more this arc because Brook and Nami shined last arc, but I dont have much hope
Tamerani
Tamerani
yeah I agree... it is sort of sad. She got some small times to shine during Dressrosa but those weren't really as big and amazing as one would hope for. Just like Nami confidently attacked Big Mom, even if it didn't do anything to her, I hope that Robin will just have such a great moment as well! :>
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Robin best girl :> I actually love both her pre and post designs so much
Tamerani
Tamerani
I actually really liked her pre TS design way more since I loved her unique style with cowboy hats and the bangs, but now she looks more... simple. :C but I still like her warmed up personality and that she really shows affection and that she cares >w<
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I like when she scared Nami off haha I don't remember the episode though
Chrono
Chrono
The bangs really suited Robin. And I really liked the tan skin she had. Its pretty sad since pre timeskip Robin looked a lot like her mother. They had the same pretty thin figure. Now she doesnt even look like her anymore.
Tamerani
Tamerani
Yeah true... But the tan skin disappeared for most of the characters since Oda originally had her more pale just like Zoro etc. :C I liked it as well ._.
Chrono
Chrono
Yh I really wish they keeped the tanned skin for both Robin and Zoro. And Robin's thin figure. Oh well...
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
The tanned skin was very badass
Tamerani
Tamerani
But isn't she still thin? I mean 99% of the women are thin in One Piece :< and yeah the tanned skin gave her a really nice vibe ^-^
Chrono
Chrono
Well in terms of boobs growth, she grew tremendously. Now her body doesnt even look realistic.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Her waist is still thin, in fact I often see "where are her organs" memes when browsing the net lol xd those are childish though :P
Tamerani
Tamerani
@Chrono well I think all boobs grew in OP a lot :C I can just imagine that must hurt a lot >.< I really wished there was some small boob representation >.<
@Finalbeta yeah it's really unrealistic but it's Oda and he's a pervert so what to say about that xD
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Haha or maybe it's fan service idk
Chrono
Chrono
I just want old Robin back "(
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I loved when she was making her dark humor jokes and Nami ended up like a scary cat xd
Tamerani
Tamerani
@Chrono me too ._.
@Finalbeta it's both fan service and Oda being a pervert >.< but yeah those jokes are quie funny :> also her trying to draw and all, it's really cute >w<
Tamerani
Tamerani
yes! :> is it that obvious?? hahaha