Worstgen

Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Akainu and Aokiji would fall under "Yonko," which can interchange with "Admiral," but if one has a slightly higher percent (Akainu 90% and Aokiji =89%), then he extreme diffs.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Percentages are relative to their own tier. A Veteran 1 (100%) would lose to a Yonko Commander 3 (10%).
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Below Veteran 3 was probably where pre-timeskip Luffy peaked. Maybe I'll call them Paradise Monsters, and below them are East Blue Monsters.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I think Sakazuki is yonko+ level
Veku
Veku
I'd say it's not worse or better than most ranking systems, but it's probably too complicated to be etablished, especially since the community already agreed on the top-high-mid-low-tier ranking system for the most part and the consensus
of the community is what matters at the end of the day.
Veku
Veku
Do you plan to make a thread or something?
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
I wasn't, but maybe I will now. Top-high-mid-low-tier ranking system feels too narrow unless Perospero is lumped in with the high tiers and Doflamingo goes in the top. While there should be different names, Pirate King/Yonko/Yonko Commander 1 etc. sounds like a good starting point. Where would Crocodile go? To the low tiers? What about East Blue villains or a pedestrian?
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Marco, Ace, Jozu, and Vista are Whitebeard's strongest, but does one of them have to be YC4? I think Marco and Vista could still be Yonko Commander 1's, but Marco is stronger for having a higher percentage.
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Pirate King
Yonko
Yonko Commander (1, 2, 3)
Veteran (1, 2, 3)
Paradise Monster (1, 2, 3)
Paradise Monster Lackey (1, 2, 3)
East Blue Monster (1, 2, 3)
East Blue Monster Lackey (1, 2, 3)
Fodder
Civilian