MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Enjoy it while it last, Midnight
Zemmi
Zemmi
What do you do?
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Hotel receptionist! Very small hotel though, and mostly just workers who stay over anyway! Been very very quiet this past week. Though it's a bit fluxating whether it's busy or not.
Zemmi
Zemmi
Hope you are a good one JK. I find there are only two types of hotel receptionist really amazing great ones and really crappy ones. I have never seen one who was in the middle lol.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I'm brand new, so I'm probably crap lean LMAO.
But most people smile and don't seem too disappointed, and they almost always give good feedback, so I guess it's something!
I thought hotel receptionist was a good way to get into the work life, as I wanted to work in this genre either way. However I don't think Hotel is gonna be my main thing in the future, it's a bit too formal for me.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
My dream is to establish a guesthouse or something alike, with a bath house included.
Not sure where I would want it. But I want to travel around the world first!
Zemmi
Zemmi
You have already done quite a bit of traveling right? I think I have seen you talk about it inthe past.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Quite a bit, and quite a bit, that is very subjective I feel.
I mean, I went to japan 4 times and Australia 1. Been in Japan collectively over a year, and Australia I was like a month and a half, then it got too hot, and my emotional trauma got the worst of me LMAO
Zemmi
Zemmi
That still a decent amount
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Well yeah, I guess so, but I want moar! I never felt so alive as when I was out travelling, it's my calling
Zemmi
Zemmi
I think it is a bunch of people most just aren't capable of it like myself lol
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
What do you mean, Zemmi?
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Some people can't handle traveling so much, that's what Zem means
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
naruhodo, I suppose it is so, yes. I want nothing but travel, lmao. But not with Covid, too boring, and I don't want to be out traveling and have those restrictions, boring
Zemmi
Zemmi
I mean a lot of people can't afford to travel lol. Then there are people like me, who want to travel but get home sick after a couple days also lol.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I used all my money on my travels, so I'm needing to build up my economy from 0 again xD
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
I wish i can work from home
AL sama
AL sama
@Zem if anything I m the one who gets bullied by you
Zemmi
Zemmi
wow, I never bully those who don't deserve it.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
OoooOOO! Sick BURN, Al never gonna recover