Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I am on Season 2, Episode 23. So I’m almost done lol. And I’ll drop my full thoughts when I finish, but Code Geass is, for me, a practically flawless series, one of my new all time favorites that stands head and shoulders above most other series I’ve read.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Oh I am glad to hear that. Looking forward to that post then. Drop a faves list too.

It's my top 2 series. That and DN make up my top 2.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I currently have it at number 3. Berserk, Kingdom, and Code Geass. And yeah I will definitely drop a favs list when I’m done but this series is full of flawless characters for me.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Aight. I am looking forward to your take. I noticed earlier that you like Suzaku who isn't generally beloved by the CG fandom, so hoping to see your take on him.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Whaaa? People don’t like Suzaku? I freaking love him lol. He’s arguably my favorite character. It’s a tie between him and His Majesty Charles.
Natalija
Natalija
Eeeek can't wait on your take about the end.

I didn't like Suzaku that much upon my first watch, but after the second one I think I understood him a lot better. Now I love him.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Yeah lol. He isn't liked much. Aight. Same situation with Charles lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I can understand Charles not being liked much lol. But Suzaku is surprising. I guess because a he’s deluded but deluded =/= bad lol.
Natalija
Natalija
He's a perfect contrast to Lulu, having a different approach
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I thought Bismarck and Xingke were awesome too. For a minute I thought Bismarck was about to be hype when his Geass gave him future sight lmfao.

Gino was also fun.