Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Oh I can get that. I had an exam yesterday lol. Good luck. What do you study, if you don't mind me asking?
Lavienrose18
Lavienrose18
Oh I see. I'm studying in grad school, which I regret lately 😅 how about you? are you in college?
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I see. Yeah I am a uni student now.
Cinera
Cinera
Lavienrose18
Lavienrose18
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
I am a student of English language and literature.
Lavienrose18
Lavienrose18
Cinera
Cinera
> hello! how are you?

@Lavienrose18: I'm pretty tired, but that's kind of my default state nowadays. It's been a while since I've had days go by when I didn't feel tired. It low key sucks.
Cinera
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Cinera
Cinera
@Lavienrose18: BTW, I agree with what Light said, you should share more of your art with the world.
Lavienrose18
Lavienrose18
@Light @Cinera thank you for appreciating my works😊 sure I will. Btw, what country are you guys from? I'm from ph. 😁
Lavienrose18
Lavienrose18
*Philippines
Lavienrose18
Lavienrose18
@Light D Lamperouge good to hear. btw, it was good to talk to you. all the best in your studies! I'm glad that we're both fans of perona - best girl😊
Lavienrose18
Lavienrose18
@Cinera nice! :) so what do you study? are you also a uni student like light?
Cinera
Cinera
@Lavienrose18: I have a Bachelor's in Computer Science. I'm currently working as a junior backend web developer.
Cinera
Cinera
I might go for a Masters degree next year.
Lavienrose18
Lavienrose18
That's a very nice work👍 good to hear that you're planning to take grad school next year. Hope you don't regret it because thesis writing is so damn hard :'(