Worstgen

Red Admiral
Red Admiral
if you are fighting a Logia ... bisento swing
if you are fighting normal people ... gura punch
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
I was arguing with a guy and said that WB casually swatting away Akainu’s attack with his bisento is just as impressive if not more impressive than Akainu stopping WB’s attack with his leg + magma powers. He was saying that in terms of raw power, a bisento swing is stronger than a gura punch
HA001
HA001
Lmfao dont think that's the answer he wanted bud...
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Lmao, why do you have to make up things? I've never said in terms of raw power a bisento swing is stronger than a gura punch. I've even pointed out so by saying different situations require different solutions.
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
this whole thing seem to .... not sure what ... but I won't get any part in it ...
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Gura Whitebeard low-mid diffs Base Whitebeard, nuff said
Red Admiral
Red Admiral
too far ... Whitebeard is still close to top tier without DF
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
I’m still not sure what point you were trying to make tbh. I was saying that the fact that WB only had to use his bisento to deflect Akainu’s attack instead of needing to use his DF makes it more casual. You seemed to disagree with this by saying that WB using the bisento made more sense, which I would agree with since it wouldn’t cost as much energy. The fact that WB wasn’t required to use his DF is what’s impressiv
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
@Red Admiral depends on what version of WB. MF WB with DF beats MF WB without DF at low-mid diff at worst because MF WB’s Haki was trash. Primebeard with DF vs Primebeard w/o DF would be closer
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
And I illustrated that WB had to use haki, and possibly even a haki barrier that would make it less casual. I disagreed on the basis. Why WB chose that is unknown. The most I can gather is that he wanted to taunt Akainu by targeting the city, and then taunting him about protecting it. But I have no idea how from that you got that I said a casual bisento swing is stronger than a gura punch.
Shiroyru
Shiroyru
This question might be able to clear this up. What would be more impressive for WB? Him using his bisento + Haki to deflect this attack or a gura punch + Haki to deflect/stop this attack? Btw when I was using in the thread about whether or not WB used Haki, I don’t actually believe that he didn’t use Haki. I just think that it’s a possibility that he didn’t necessarily have to use Haki because Murakumogiki,