Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
The Luffy thread went crazy over the night, it had one post when I went to sleep and 5 pages when I woke up lol. The Doffy vs Kata was a slaughter. I was expecting Dogtooth wankers to at least try something. But aye, I gotcha. Next time Imma check to see when you are logged in, lol.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Even @Admiral Lee Hung refrained from defending Kata much. Seems like that fanbase mostly stepped back from the thread.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Of course there were some lost souls that tried lol. The usual suspects, so to say. But it was frivolous.
Sentinel
Sentinel
> Of course there were some lost souls that tried lol.

I guess I'm one of those lost souls, too lol.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
When I didn't see your post on the thread, I knew it was coming lmao. I was counting on it and Investigator Muu to defend Kata.
Sentinel
Sentinel
I'm always here to defend GOATakuri and Light actually made it easier for me to compare their character since I can write a lot of positive stuff about GOATakuri. It is just a benefit for me. ;)
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
I doubt it'll happen considering the first page is full of Doflamingo write-ups, but hopefully someone highlights some underappreciated aspects of his character as well, before the thread officially dies down.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well, both characters were victims of PIS; DD acting like a total moron when he fought Luffy/Bound Man (see my post in that thread) and Katakuri changing his entire character mid-battle to allow Luffy to power up.
And as much as I like Katakuri as a character, DD is also part of those likeable characters which makes it kinda difficult to say who of them is better than the other one, at least for me.
TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
PIS matters more to Kata than to Doffy in this case. Doffy had the 100+ chapters of Dressrosa and Punk Hazard to develop who he is, what he values, why he values it, whereas Katakuri had to cram all his development in a flop of a mirror match. It isn't a difficult decision for me to say which character's better. Though I'd like Katakuri more if he didn't switch priorities from protecting his family to giving respect—