Sending all our love bounty
hoping you all pull through this.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Wish you guys a fast recovery.
You guys gonna get vaccines soon?
Hades
Hades
Get well soon brother, you will pull through this....and fuck, in India COVID cases spiked all of a sudden like anything....
Bounty
Bounty
Thanks for all the reassuring words guys, they really help
Zolo
Zolo
How are you feeling right now?
Bounty
Bounty
@Ten Yaksha Blother thanks bro, the vaccines are only available for people aged above 45 for now here
Bounty
Bounty
@Hades thanks a ton man, not sure if you're still in Mum. but you already know how shit is messed up here rn. (A lot of other states too)
Bounty
Bounty
@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo Feverish,but nothing severe for now. Heart rate is constantly above 100 BPM and we're all sleeping in different rooms.
Hades
Hades
@Bounty ...yes, I am in Mumbai...anyways living in hostel...whole college is in lockdown....no one is allowed to go outside...and few cases have been found here in campus also....
Zolo
Zolo
I had covid too but weirdly I didnt have any fever or cought, but I couldnt feel smell or taste, I had it easy I guess but everyone is different. Hopefully you all be fine soon
Bounty
Bounty
@Hades stay safe man, these campus cases especially spread like wildfire (looking at you IIM A). Hopefully this shit eases down soon
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
Wish you all a speed recovery ~ very sad to hear this
Bounty
Bounty
@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo Thanks again, it's a lot do with the changing season here and ofc the severity depends from person to person