Worstgen

Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Are you gonna pick up the manga or wait for season 2 of the anime?
Seth
Seth
So I assume playa is done too.

Hell yeah bois.

Ya plannin to jump to the manga? @Sentinel @playa4321 or anime only?
Sentinel
Sentinel
I think I'll read the manga afterwards. Depends on when the next season comes out.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Don´t know yet since the anime was godly and I like it a lot to get all the great stuff but also I would love to read the manga too xD. The anime explain the fights very good, strategy, power explain, cheoraphy, everything was top.
RayanOO
RayanOO
I think season 2 won't be released before some months at least. MAPPA has a ton of other projects and to make a good season it takes time.
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
I doubt any projects of them get enough attention as JJK did.^^
RayanOO
RayanOO
Yeah they will put half their budget in the second season but even with that I don’t think we will have it before end of 2021. I will begin the manga, I don’t like to wait ^^
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Probably I gonna do the same...
I don´t expect the return of the anime this year. Movie now coming too, they gonna have full hands, at best 2022 we get the second season.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I'm still catching up with the manga, I love the anime the most thus far.
Seth
Seth
@Finalbeta who asked?

@playa4321
Can't judge ya for it. Anime is godly. If you and Sentinel decide to catch up. You know where to find me.
;)
Tyki_Mikk
Tyki_Mikk
Yeah probably I gonna catch up soon too, would be great to have four chapters to read at a week: OnePiece,BnHA,JJK and Black Clover.^^
Seth
Seth