Worstgen

ReggieZoldyck21
ReggieZoldyck21
They are basically alternate routes the story can take “if” Subaru makes a different choice at certain big decisions during the main story. If you are caught up with Re Zero anime currently I can tell you about some of them. But if you aren’t they are spoilers.
Cinera
Cinera
Aah, thanks for the explanation.
ReggieZoldyck21
ReggieZoldyck21
Do you watch or read Re Zero?
Cinera
Cinera
I have the books (but haven't read them yet) and watched Season 1 when it first came out.
ReggieZoldyck21
ReggieZoldyck21
You should read the books up until season 1 ended (Arcs 1-3) as a refresher and then hop on season 2. Arc 4 is amazing.
ReggieZoldyck21
ReggieZoldyck21
Also since you finished season 1 I can tell you about some of the IF routes from that season:

Wrath IF: This is if Subaru decides to fight Ram in the 2nd arc instead of jumping off the cliff to go back and save everyone in the mansion.

Pride IF: This is if Reinhard never came to help Subaru in the first arc against Elsa. (This is the best one imo. But it has minor season 2+ spoilers).
ReggieZoldyck21
ReggieZoldyck21
Sloth IF: This is if Subaru and Rem decided to run away and live in another country during arc 3

Greed and Gluttony routes have heavy spoilers past season 1 so you should avoid those ones. Lust IF is just a trash spinoff if Subaru had a giant harem. The author deleted it lol.
Cinera
Cinera