Worstgen

ZenZu
ZenZu
Depends who we're placing as a low top tier. If you consider Old Rayleigh that, then no. Rayleigh can comfortably take on Big Mom in a 1v1 imo. Zoro has been a monster but he hasn't recieved the portrayal to 1v1 the Yonkou. Having said that, I'm one Ashura showing away from being sold or atleast seriously considering it.
Cinera
Cinera
* What's the weakest character you think can defeat Zoro?
* What's the strongest character that you think Zoro can defeat?
ZenZu
ZenZu
-Law
-Old Sengoku (?), Sabo, Marco
Cinera
Cinera
Wow?

You still think Law wins? Presumably due to matchup as opposed to being straight up stronger than him?
Cinera
Cinera
IMO last chapter was the nail in the coffin for that agenda. Based on Hiryuu Kaen and blocking Hakai, Zoro's COA should have solid top tier potency.
Cinera
Cinera
It's plausible that Law simply cannot use his abilities directly on him whenever he's on guard.
Cinera
Cinera
> -Old Sengoku (?), Sabo, Marco

This is a good list. I guess I've just been underrating Old Rayleigh then. I think I'll reevaluate.
Cinera
Cinera
Where do you place preskip Gura Teach?
ZenZu
ZenZu
I dont see Zoro being able to ignore Law's mes (scalpel) straight up without avoiding it. All it takes is one slip up, and Law uses constant distractions, he has the capacity to take him out. I have Law weaker than Sabo and Marco but yea he "can" beat Zoro.
ZenZu
ZenZu
Preskip Gura Teach is too strong to be a high tier. He should be the bottom of the top tier, and now that I think of it, it's possible Zoro can defeat MF Gura Teach, given the yami loses half of its advantages against Zoro.
Cinera
Cinera
Well I'm fine with where you have Zoro in your tier list.

This kind of matchup specific argument isn't something I can address without appealing to my headcanon for Zoro's reaction speed, attack speed and CQC ability.
Cinera
Cinera
We should get the hard details on how those stats compare between Zoro and Law pretty soon though, so I'm fine with it.
Cinera
Cinera
Out of curiosity, what would Zoro need to show to make you believe his COA is strong enough to simply shrug off Law's devil fruit (when he's on guard at least).
Cinera
Cinera
I agree Gura Teach is a top tier.

How do you rank these guys:
* Katakuri
* Post WCI Luffy
* Marco
* Reverie Sabo
* Old Sengoku
* Old Rayleigh
* Old Garp
* Preskip Gura Teach