Worstgen

Seth
Seth
Man you go around saying nonsense about Sanji beating people that he is obviously inferior too.

I don't remotely think they are baits or trolls. First I need to see them. Then I get the conclusion.

I don't remember a serious post about One Piece for you as of now xD.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Who is Sanji possibly “Inferior” to besides Luffy and Kid of the SN and Kaido and Big Mom of the Yonko???
Zolo
Zolo
Sanji and zoro are both equal in strenght and durabillity... sanji better observation and speed, zoro better armament
Seth
Seth
Zoro and every other nova on the roof. Commanders. Marco, Jinbe.

If 5 Novas, Commander and Marco don't exist he would be the strongest Alliance member.
Seth
Seth
@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo Sanji is very poor in CoA aspect that's why I don't consider him a threat in majority of the match ups.

His last "fight" was fucking off-screened by Oda and we don't know if he finished Page One or kicked him to the ground and disappear before he stood up.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
All of the 5 nova???? The calamities??? And Marc- actually they may be around the same level.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
But only 2 of the 5 SN’s are above Sanji and he beats all Calamities
Seth
Seth
How can you possibly think that sanji beats Jack let alone Queen and King?

Sanji don't have ap and CoA for that. It's only fans headcanon. Y'all paint him to be some incredible fighter who will be a commander slayer. This will end very bad for ya. If you was caught up during WCI you should've learn ur lesson about betting this hard on Sanji.

Sanji can't realistically beat a Yonko commander alone. Healthy Jack beats
Seth
Seth
Sani.

King and Queen even more.
Seth
Seth
Sanji can't beat a commander at least not alone. Tag team at minimum.
Zolo
Zolo
Seth
Seth
@SanjiIsStrongerThanZolo do as you like. You can even tag my profile. It won't change much for me. I'm not invested in Sanji beating a commander from the perspective u all say. All I say is that he is incapable of beating one by himself alone.

If he beats Jack or something. Whatever I will have to admitt to overrate Calamities as fuck.
Zolo
Zolo
@Titty Croissant Jack is allready beaten, Sanji would no diff the dude at this point... Sanji will get either King or queen... also Katakuri so far is the most impressive YC
Seth
Seth
Yeah. Sanji beating half dead Jack sounds like something that can happen.

Don't see it with Queen or King. They are in better shapes for sure.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
In base he leaved Page One white eyed=Not enough AP

In RS on his first test drive he leaves Page One screaming=Not enough AP

1 thing that is clear to me is you guys just can’t powerscale. You see the evidence on screen yet choose to ignore pure manga facts
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
You haven’t even seen him go all out or do any named attacks with the RS and You’re already downplaying him lol

You’re being a hypocrite instead of a reasonable debater @Titty Croissant
Seth
Seth
Yes I'm downpalaying him because he looks poor as fuck. What named attacks will do if his CoA is so fucking bad?

After WCI everyone should learn their lessons about powerscaling Sanji.
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
Just like how Zoro’s CoO is dogshit

Zoro doesn’t look any better, he got negged by a nerfed killer bro.....
Zolo
Zolo
Zoro and killer both are impressive... but IMO killer is even more so... doesnt use no magic swords, had eaten smile... still equal to zoro
Embers Kaios
Embers Kaios
EXACTLY! LMAOOO!!!! How do you get Enma only to still be equal to someone the community downplayed for years on end