Worstgen

MasterD
MasterD
MasterD
MasterD
Well @Finalbeta the pirates one is pretty cool it talks about the pirate republic of Nassau how pirates crews worked some infos about the most famous pirates of the era, how BB gradually became insane and died. The Saumrai one talks about nobunaga hydeoshi the road to the unification of the country the war in korea
B
Ballel
>Both very nice I liked both, it reminded me a bit of the current situation in OP<
Yes that's the purpose.
MasterD
MasterD
How Oda Nobunaga was pretty much a mad man and his actions reminded me of Oden how he was back stabbed by Mitsuhide
MasterD
MasterD
Ahahah @solis a small disclaimer in my favor I knew already about many of the things said and shown in documentaries
MasterD
MasterD
It shows oda did his homework well when he decided to create something about pirates
B
Ballel
> I knew already about many of the things said and shown in documentaries<
Yeah also happens a lot to me whan I watch documentaries.
Finalbeta
Finalbeta
I wish Bonney's character is focused on more later on, I'm curious to find out more of her past
MasterD
MasterD
You are going to make me cry @solis ahahah glad we had similar experiences with documentaries though( TT-TT )
B
Ballel
MasterD
MasterD
Bonney is an interesting character maybe we will find more in the future
MasterD
MasterD
Ahaha I'm joking @solis I like how you quote the comments it's very smart never seen it till now :D
B
Ballel
Seen people do this here. Its not possible to actually quote in profile posts after all.
MasterD
MasterD
Btw is the character form your avatar form a specific series?
MasterD
MasterD
I haven't seen it till now it's very smart I like it :D
B
Ballel
Musashi from Vagabond
MasterD
MasterD
Nice I don't know the series, but I like the design
B
Ballel
MasterD