Worstgen

Sentinel
Sentinel
Yeah, that's actually quite powerful. Nameless King would beat most Zelda villains not named Vaati, Ganondorf, Majora and Demise.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Why would he not beat Majora?
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung It's because Majora is a reality warper on universal scale, basically he warped and distortet a parallel universe.

BTW, have you known that the Three Goddessess accidentally created millions of alternative universes? I swear, the Zelda lore is quite powerful lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
What reality did he warp? Are you talking about his realm inside the moon? Is there confirmation that this was a universe?
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well he warped entire Termina which is a parallel universe.
The realm inside the moon is an alternative reality which contains a sun - this isn't really a whole universe but it's at least a star lv feat.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Is Termina really a Universe? I think at best it is a Kingdom just like Hyrule.

And did he really warp Termina? All he did was crash a moon down onto it
Sentinel
Sentinel
Yes, it is confirmed that Termina is a parallel universe.
Hyrule is also a universe.

Tbh, the information around Majora are kind of vague whether it's just hax or AP. He at least has the range to corrupt an universe, so it's still a start.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
I think even if he is Universe level, the King probably still wins. Majora is mindless chaos. The King is thousands of years old and highly intelligent.

Really scaling Gwyn at Star level seems too low since he kept the Fire ignited for like a thousand years lol. Really his power could be significantly above Star level.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
And the King in combat is above Gwyn like I said. Arguably he is just more powerful in general
Sentinel
Sentinel
Majora is unpredictable and a very malicious creature who likes to see individuals suffer. It's like a game.
But the moment when Majora is enraged, it's extremely dangerous as well. Btw, Majora IS highly intelligent as well, it's clearly not a mindless creature or something like that - after all, it easily controlled Horror Kid around Termina.

I think Nameless King has a chance at Majora if the latter is just
Sentinel
Sentinel
playing around - after all, character weaknesses are also important - but the moment when Majora goes all out, I don't think Nameless King would win this, unless he wins with hax (yet I don't know if Nameless King has great hax either meanwhile Majora is a skilled reality warper with dangerous dark magic).
Sentinel
Sentinel
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung I think it's legit to say Gwyn is large star level which is still a very good start; is The Nameless King just more skilled or is he actually stronger than Gwyn?