MangoSenpai
THAT GIF IS SO CUTE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But no, wrong answer.. :'(
Natalija
Natalija
Then mango?
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Nattie dear.. We've been playing mafia together a couple of games already, and you don't know my favorite food? I don't know if this relationship is working out for us..
Natalija
Natalija
I've let you down Mango, no clue :')
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
*sniffle*

It's Fried rice for the record
Natalija
Natalija
Definitely yummy!
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Mmm.. Good to hear you're also an appreciator of nice things! So Natalija, I feel it's only fair if you share with me what your favorite food is!

Or what, do you want me to guess?
Natalija
Natalija
Actually? Not sure I have a fave! :O
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Hmm.. I can relate to that feeling, but for me it's more like what do I find myself always going back to, and Fried Rice is definitely my thing. When I cook there's a big chance it turns into fried rice xD Of course I try to experiment with my fried rice, to see if I could find the next big thing!
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I also love Beef a whole lot, so anything with beef I love!

But enough about meeee~ I wanna hear about what kinds of foods get you hyped!!
Natalija
Natalija
So basically... You only know how to make fried rice :D
My fave food is Chinese, I think. I love spicy food too. And sushi. x_x
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Shhh!!!
Hahaha, no not ONLY, it's more like the default choice. I am a rice fanatic! Can't live without it!

Ooohh, chinese! Quite a broad spectrum to choose from there, but a LOT of asian dishes have their origination from China. Or in the very least heavy inspiration! Not all foods, of course..
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I had a friend who was Chinese of blood, but born in NZ and raised in Aussie, she used to talk about how great this Peking Duck dish is. I've really wanted to try it out ever since she spoke about it. It's like roast duck!

But if you like Chinese foods then we get along perfectly fine, a match made in heaven if I do say so myself!
Natalija
Natalija
Peking duck is amazeballs! But I think it's only the real deal IN Beijing...
Well, rice is #1 ingredient in all Asian food, so I'm totally game :D
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Well it's like Ramen or Sushi for me, you can get it outside of Japan, but it really isn't the same. It's missing a little something..
Even the good places I've visited outside of Japan feel like they are missing just something.. something that I can't put my finger on..

So I'm guessing it's the same with Chinese food outside of China as well! I watch this YT channel called ADVChina or something like that--
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Where they are two westeners, 1 american and 1 south african, who has lived in China for like 20 years or something like that. And they talk about how it is in China and living there, the food, the people, etc. etc. And they say that chinese food in america is not actually chinese food. It's more like.. Americanized Chinese food, haha