Worstgen

Pantheos
Pantheos
He honestly doesnt care that much about this powerlevel-stuff.
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
Yeah, which makes it that much fun to see people fight each other over it
ranady
ranady
He might do this on purpose, so OP community could still be alive with its endless discussion.
If he clears power scaling, the discussion might end quicker and there would be little discussion on OP Forum
Midnight Delight
Midnight Delight
Oden's Painting matching Denjiro in strength alone Should tell you how much Oda cares about Powerlevels.

Plot>Powerlevels in Oda's Mind. People who deny this think Oda has some Stats Sheet list for every Character
G
Gorosei Informer
@ranady I've seen someone suggest he does with Zoro and Sanji and even Shanks and Mihawk too, to keep the fans guessing and arguing lol. We're even seeing issues of this with the YCs too (Marco vs King and Queen especially)

@Midnight Delight Exactly, well said. Great points there.

@DynaMight I really feel this, I do wonder if a clear cut power level system would be better or not but I do enjoy Odas style a lot
G
Gorosei Informer
though but it does make it difficult to gaige matchups (Gaige lol too much Borderlands) due to this. As much as I love Marco him vs King and Queen is too ridiculous for me , as awesome as it is to see him kick such sheer ass. Same with the Supernovas vs the Yonkos right now especially with Luffy after a brutal beating, wants to solo Kaido? Even with the new CoC upgrade or w/e, it just feels too ridiculous for me.
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
Someone said Borderlands?
G
Gorosei Informer
Oda probably does indeed revel in how much he's trolling us all with it and how seriously we take it lol.
G
Gorosei Informer
Sorta @DynaMight I spelt gage or gauga or whatever as gaige which is the name of my favourite Borderlands characters haha. I can't hear/see that word without thinking of her.