Worstgen

Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Mainly because Gwyn himself snd the Lords of Cinder should be significantly above large Star level, and there are several characters in Dark Souls significantly above Lord of Cinder level.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
The Archdragoms for example are all far stronger than Gwyn. Gael and the Soul of Cinder, the Nameless King, Kalameet, Manus, etc..
Sentinel
Sentinel
The thing is, @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung, they can be above large star lv characters but how much are they stronger? How can we scale them above solar system lv for example?
Sentinel
Sentinel
The gap between large star and solar system lv is already EXTREMELY HUGE, let alone multi solar systems, let alone an entire galaxy or even multiple galaxies.

Therefore I don't think the universe lv scaling truly works.
Sentinel
Sentinel
For example, the Wind Fish created a parallel universe by dreaming (sth like Azathoth) but he is "just" a deity in the Zelda verse.
Vaati is far stronger than the Wind Fish, let alone Hylia/Demise and especially let alone AlttP Ganon with the power of the entire triforce which is stronger than even Hylia and Demise.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
It’s really vague, there’s nothing definitive that puts them at universal, really it’s just me speculating on how strong they actually are. If a body builder lifted 100 pounds 60 times, his bench max is obviously far above 100 pounds.
Sentinel
Sentinel
So can we truly scale the Triforce or AlttP Ganon around low multiverse lv since they are stronger than other characters on universal scale?
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Gwyn kept the Sun ignited for at least 1000 years, so he should be much higher than Star level but you are correct, it is vague lol.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Maybe Universal is stretching it, but the Soul of Cinder and Gael are canonically far stronger than Gwyn, but Universal does seem like a big gap. Maybe multi galaxy or high multi galaxy for characters like the Arch Dragons?
Sentinel
Sentinel
Well, don't get me wrong; I'd hype the fuck outta universe lv DS characters. This franchise is one of my most favourite - but universe scaling is really vague imo, solar system lv might be more likely tbh.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
Follow me on this for a minute: the Lords of Cinder after Gwyn were completely devoured by the flame, but their sacrifice kept the Sun ignited. Gwyn was not devoured, the Sun burned him for thousands of years but his body still remained until he hollowed.
Lee Ba Shou
Lee Ba Shou
So Gwyn’s soul was canonically more powerful than every Lord of Cinder after him, and those Lords were already above Large Star if their souls kept the flame ignited for similar time periods that Gwyn did