Worstgen

Krusher1357
Krusher1357
100% bro. Borderlands are such well written games
G
Gorosei Informer
This is factual also what @Krusher1357 said too completely. Borderlands series is definitely one of the biggest suprise hits I've ever seen! I knew I was truly in for something special after discovering Borderlands 1, falling in love with it and having hundreds of hours of fun with it! Then came all the wonderful, even better games after it and even though BL3 is pretty controversial/mixed quality, I still love it!
G
Gorosei Informer
I can't wait to get my new PC eventually and actually play through BL3 properly! I love BL2, TPS and Tales so much and Jack is such a compelling, complex, charismatic and love to hate and hate to love villain! Even love to love too ofc! His voice actor added so much to him too!

I'm still hoping one day we get a vampire themed DLC with "Handsome Jackula" too LOL!
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
I really really hope hologram of Handsome Jack comes back. I would without a doubt put that shit in me lmaao
G
Gorosei Informer
Lmao, they really need to bring him back again somehow! I really liked those new details with him in Bl3 and he got his own new DLC ofc! I really liked that Handsome Jack AI/hologram, I hope that does come back, especially with it's fate being a choice at the end of Tales ofc!
They could definitely bring him back somehow if they really wanted to!
I kinda want to see a Handsome Jack claptrap for the sheer irony and
G
Gorosei Informer
hilarity but it wouldn't last more than 5 minutes before getting destroyed or the AI immediately being put into something else ofc! LMAO! But seriously, we do need Jack back and in top form too, I kinda want him to get more of a redemption arc and become a chaotic frenemy/tensive ally against the other corporations and threats out there!

I was gonna say he's the "Face of Borderlands" too but I just realised the
G
Gorosei Informer
worldplay there too! Haha

I remember hearing the fantastic Tiny Tina DLC was actually meant to be based around his nephew or something? But it was changed to be about Tina? Would be cool to see his nephew appear officially in future maybe? Along with Jack himself somehow in some form if possible ofc?