Worstgen

Gargo
Gargo
I personnaly won't be vaccinated because it's a product that just come out. Like a new Shampoo or a new smartphone technology. The thing is too new and we don't know all the effect yet.

Hundreds of Millions of people are willing to be test subject. Given my age and my beliefs, it's not worth it in my case.

And yes I'm not a Big Pharma or Government friend either.

🍈
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I mean, short of causing you to mutate and turn into a grotesque monster, what do you think the vaccine would really do that makes it worth avoiding? Either you get it and have additional protection against a deadly virus that’s picking up speed, or you remain vulnerable to the same. If the latter has been working for you, then I get it, but if not, what do you really lose here?
PerfectHie
PerfectHie
Lol wut?

Typical
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Tell her the Capitol rioters were tracked and caught using smartphones and social media lmao there is no escape xD

Alternatively just stay the fuck away, I have a zero contact policy with conspiracy theorists.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Den_Den_Mushi Because of the people we’re dating, I can’t totally avoid her...but this is not the first concerning dumb thing she’s said 🥶😰
Seth
Seth
I don't like this term because it's "generalizing" but Americans are one of a kind.
Jailer
Jailer
Have seen quite a few of my distant relatives thinking the same, these people really think someone will bother to look out for them when taking a shit.

How do people buy into these stupid theories
Akai2
Akai2
I can hear Joe Rogan from this post smh
Gargo
Gargo
As a proud conspiracy terrorist,
I would say -> like Governments have for the most part been very very slow to react withthe most basic measures ( Quarantine ) to in my opinion, let Olderly people die to stop a little surpopulation and stop paying Retirements
-> This time again Governments could choose this unique opportunity of Mass Vaccination to :