Worstgen

Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
You know. The cherry on top is when Oda laughs back at the world for laughing at the character representing his ethnicity. We cherish those moments because it happens so often.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
That means nothing. And for fucks sake, that's just hypocritical. He's written many characters but it's you whose just stanning Zoro... that's just confirmation bias. As I see it. Never heard of Zoro repping Japan.... sounds made up.
Maybe articulate yourself better to be more clear. Or is that too hard.

Smh
B
Ballel
>That means nothing. And for fucks sake, that's just hypocritical. He's written many characters but it's you whose just stanning Zoro... that's just confirmation bias. <

What does that even mean?
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
But alas. Common sense isn’t so common. Smh.
B
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
So your taking out of series info into in series. That's where I had differed. To me it seems irrelevant. But I guess Crazy fanboys will hang onto anything to force a viewpoint.
B
Ballel
That's literally what Oda said. Why you gotta trash on the author's information that he gives about his own manga?
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
Because I see it's irrelevant means I'm trashing on Oda? Lol I don't see it that way. But whatever. Scream at other people who have different views is something you are all used too. And I'm used to it.
B
Ballel
So you can't see that Oda is a Zoro fan himself? He literally said 'don't speak ill of Zoro'. If that's not enaugh for you to understand you must be in really bad denial.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
No ones screaming at you lol. We’re just proving you wrong. It’s you who’s the one that’s screaming back. We just presented author information correcting your statement. Should you accept it or not, we don’t care.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
Never heard him say such a thing. How the fuck should I know actual stuff from memeing? I'm not omniscient.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
We didn’t expect you to be. The proof I showed was to educate. Now you know. Now should you not choose to accept this information shows who you are. 🤧
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
No your making shit up blother to make yourself feel better. You don't know me, don't act as if you do. Still doesn't mean anything to what I've said.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Sure man. Wtvr makes you feel better.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
Pot meet kettle.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Lol. Me personally, I enjoy when ppl hate Zoro. And I earnestly hope you continue to do so. It makes his wins and feats that much more satisfying. Anyways I hope you continue this useless bitter hatred against us and Zoro. Later Lav
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
Just going to tuck your tail and run?
You must of misses my post, it was aimed at his fans not him. You said common sense isn't so common, yeah you missed the point and went for left field. Good job.
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
What is there to tuck lol. I’m not wasting anymore time on ppl who aren’t willing to shift their perspective based on new information. I’ve said my piece. There’s nothing else to discuss.
Ravagerblade
Ravagerblade
What you said and I've posted at two different things though. And where did I say I'm not Changing? And you didn't answer me, is that supposed Oda quote real or just memeing? I can't trust any little thing you say. Believing anything anybody says with no thoughts is stupidity.