Worstgen

G
Gorosei Informer
Someone said Marineford was only 35 chapters or so and honestly I feel Marineford was MUCH better! Wano has some peak fiction moments but a LOT of mid/underwhelming/frustrating moments and such. It feels like Dressrosa 2.0 for the most part. It might be better once it's all bingeable ofc but I'm holding out for Kaido's backstory, Rocks pirates flashback, other major lore reveals and ideally more Zoro backstory
G
Gorosei Informer
and so on. This would really elevate Wano further but so far I feel underwhelmed. We barely got anything on Moria vs Kaido, even in the anime too as far as I know, so I'm crushed in that regard.
Adam 🍎
Adam 🍎
Bruh Kaido vs Moria looked more interesting than Wano so far. I so so wanted to see how did Kaido deal with Moria's DF
G
Gorosei Informer
Yeah, I mean they fact they did so little for it is what bothers me. I've been so hyped for it since Thriller Bark and I want to know why Kaido killed Morias crew. The fact Moria has at least 1 member of the Rocks crew as zombies too makes me wonder if he made the zombies to get revenge on Kaido too.

I think Oars is connected to Kaido and Moria taking his body and making it a zombie might have pissed off Kaido too.