Worstgen

TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion
Oda just gave up and decided to make us like Oden by having the entire universe bend over backwards for him. Wano itself hasn't been kind to Wano natives, surprisingly, but Oden takes the cake for being among the least likable. I can't decide if I dislike O'Tama or Oden more.
M
MD Zolo
Let me decide it for you. It's O-Tama. She is an annoying naive brat.
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
Tama is annoying but what’s more annoying is seeing all these established characters dickriding a guy whose only real character trait is being a Leeroy Jenkins. Oden is unbearable.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Oden worse than Kirito? Than KIRITO? Watch out senpai, I can put people on my ignore list if I have to read something like that. =/
Den_Den_Mushi
Den_Den_Mushi
I dropped SAO after season 2 so idk how bad Kirito got but the Oden wank is nauseating. At least Kirito is a blank slate wish fulfilment character lol.
Sentinel
Sentinel
Kirito is literally the worst character I've seen. He fits perfectly on the description Gary Stu.

And unlike Kirito, we can at least say that Oden's ending wasn't that peaceful; dude was boiled alive, his country was took from a Yonko and corrupt people who betrayed him, his daughter is the Nr. 1 prostitute and so on.
M
MD Zolo
Oden has been a more likable character since flashback began. Before that, it was annoying. But Oden does hold up the hype Oda created for him.

In any case, Roger Pirates haven't dickrided him yet.