Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I know...and I refuse to do better 🥶
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
I took a BS in psychology and you need to listen to me.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
As someone who has devoted their life to preserving the beauty of God's creation through the fervent pursuit of medicine, you as a human are repulsive to me. It is sad that, for all you stated in every single post you have created in this forum, you've said nothing.

What a grotesque abomination @Fujishiro is.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
your posts are some of the most vapid, uninspired, pretentious, unfocused, and pointless posts I have encountered in my life. As BS scientist i must say i cannot fathom the depth of your lifeless existence.

What a abomination grotesque @Jew D. Boy is.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Fujishiro: noun, meaning (1) a cascade of (what I assume as) bombastically grandiloquent speeches in an attempt to falsely promote yourself as intellectually and vocabularly superior, or (2) an array of meaningless low quality posts in order to place yourself on the imaginary throne of recognition in this particular forum, simply because you have endeavored and achieved nothing else in your life.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
For in @Jew D. Boy 's extensive pretentious displays of vocabulary,you are nothing but a mere redneck who views himself as a superior species - par to the expectations of a robotic narcissist - yet fails to understand that you are merely just a frog in the well