Worstgen

Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Your posts reek of someone that desperately tries to seek attention and assert a pedestal of superiority among himself, but unbeknownst to the writer himself, the posts are catatonic, simply waiting to starve to death and be rid of their worldly pain and agony. And with that, upon reflection of @Jew D. Boy 's posts and especially for one such as @Jew D. Boy who thinks of himself as a deity of infinite grandeur
TheKnightOfTheSea
TheKnightOfTheSea
I recall people like @Fujishiro in this day being called "hipsters", but in this particular designation, I prefer to see @Fujishiro as a snobbish fop. He is merely a pompous ass, as would popularly be said over history. You put on airs and retch upon your statements a flowery prose with a wide vocabulary, but you, @Fujishiro , are far from a noble in the court of Versailles.
Fujishiro
Fujishiro
Indeed, my posts are some of the most vapid, uninspired, pretentious, unfocused, and pointless posts you have encountered in your life. And despite having seen thousands upon thousands of foolish, meaningless posts - a number growing evermore - you am thoroughly convinced no other post could ever usurp the throne of pointless, lackluster posts than mine.