Worstgen

MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
AIIAIAI~

Now this is some GOOD energy!
TBH, my goal in life is to become swole like the Pillar men and Swag like Kars.
Natalija
Natalija
Man, just play the song and everyone becomes that.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
My shit opinion is that Kars is underrated AF
Natalija
Natalija
Kars is no joke, love it
Natalija
Natalija
But Wamuu is The One.
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I mean, ok so here's my take on it. Whamuu is definitely the one who is most popular, and that for a good reason. I really like Whamuu too, and he is objectively the better fighter of the 3. Esidisi is just me playing Mafia really, dumbass whos trolling hard and pretty much just outclassed by everyone..

But on a deeper level I enjoy Kars a whole lot more, there's just something about him, and also the fact that he's
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
so god damn hot. I mean holy mackrell!
I thought I was straight up untill I gazed upon his splendor!
His very being, his concept and everything for me just pings all of my doots. To me Kars is Top tier, he just can't be trumped by any other of the JoeJoe characters in my shit ass opinion.
Natalija
Natalija
HAHAHA!
Kars is definitely charismatic, let's put it like that. I was pretty shocked when he let his hair go and turned into glamour
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
That act of showing his hair is actually really underappreciated. That was the moment he decided he'd show some respect for Joseph.
It goes unnoticed, but yeah. Even him just taking the headpiece off was a huge moment!
And I don't know if Kars is very charismatic, he's the biggest dickhole in the series, even moreso than Dio. Dio is far more Charismatic than Kars, honestly.
I feel it's tough comparing--
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
Dio with Kars, because while they are similar in nature, I feel that they couldn't be further apart. I've headcannoned how a meeting between Dio and the Pillarmen would be. But honestly Dio's pride would never allow him to accept someone being greater than him.

I think Dio is far more likeable than Kars, but Kars is.. well how can I put it.. He's the whole reason Dio came to be, he's the reason why we have Dio!
Natalija
Natalija
Oh Dio is an entirely different beast, I agree that he's most charismatic.
But that hair reveal was #1 amazing moment, Kars was out of this world. That's also the only Jojo arc I like, don't flip out
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
You mean the one where Kars shows his hair?
Natalija
Natalija
Yeah, Battle Tendency
MangoSenpai
MangoSenpai
I love you Nat <3