Worstgen

Noyman
Noyman
Thanks brother. Not unless Philly wins the chip... Road to the NBA Finals come through Danny Green!
novaselinenever
novaselinenever
Ahaha he's about to three peat with 3 different teams. Just hope he doesn't miss a big shot, like last year. Philly fans are another breed completely.

Please don't tell me you're pulling for the Nets
Noyman
Noyman
Tbh, you have to expect that. He hasn't hit a big shot since he broke that 3s record in the 2013 NBA Finals lol.

I only pull for Harden, MDA & maybe Nash on the Nets. I don't care for the rest. I really wanted Harden with the Sixers lol.
novaselinenever
novaselinenever
I miss the times where he was trending on twitter after 5min each playoff game lmao.

Blame Fertitta, he's so petty lol. Join us, I know you're a bronsexual deep down. It's not too late for you!
Noyman
Noyman
There's still a chance but he won't be as visible as he was with the Lakers, lol. He was basically like a scapegoat.

Nah. Y'all broke my heart last year. I'm rooting for Harden to win Finals MVP, which he'll surely win if the Nets win 'cause it's still his offense with MDA there but he has KD & Kyrie now. It's like he never left.
novaselinenever
novaselinenever
Lol yeah poor guy. Imagine if they had lost the chip after that game 5 choke.

Ahahaha, your boy isn't even making it out of the East. Bestbrook about to have his revenge season
Noyman
Noyman
Oh man. He would've been the most hated Laker ever lol.

WELP... Bestbrook got to worry now about making the playoffs now. EMVPiid will daddy him again if he does.
novaselinenever
novaselinenever
Lol for sure, can't even imagine.

An off night, they happen. He'll school the Sixers first, GUARANTEEE from Chuck lol. Road is open for a conference finals matchup with the traitors.