Worstgen

Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
@Ten Yaksha Blother Y’all gotta stop disrespecting me like this - I am the *FULL TIME* official US translator of the series, and YES, I commit MANY crimes in the process!! 👿

Anyway, Bullet, it’s a great series full of complex characters, very difficult plots to comprehend, and fight scenes that must be seen to be believed. Highly recommend you check it out!! 😈
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Nice try bro, you don't think we know that MonsterZoro is the "FULL TIME' official US translator? We're not stupid. Don't take credit for other peoples work dude, its not cool
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
MZ couldn’t string together a cohesive sentence in English even if his court-appointed therapist begged him to, those fanslations he does always misinterpret critical moments in the plot. I have been pleading with Nagatomorikoshi for months not to leak anything to him, but does the guy listen?? You tell me...
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
Excuse me the Court-Appointed Therapist intel is supposed to be confidential and you are slandering MonsterZoro's good name. You've breached your Non-Disclosure Agreement and I think its grounds to sue you again. Better get those boots walking and your lawyer talking.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Sorry, I read the word “MonsterZoro’s good name” and my eyes rolled so far back into my head, I can see a mile behind me 🤑
Blother Fertitta
Blother Fertitta
How dare you besmirch the good name of MonsterZoro? How rude.... Absolutely appalling