Worstgen

Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
Freedom to form any harem he wants from any island he visit? Just snatch the prettiest girls from each island and voila he has a harem. Luffy wants to be the boi with the most freedum bruh. Cant achieve that by becoming a marine :gonope:
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
hey jew d. Owd, can chu give a young man a wife advice? :pepehands:
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
MAI BAIBURU :3~~~
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
noboty can tefeat my amaZin intaligense bunch of jealous gurlz..
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Sniff-sniff, that was beautiful man 🥲
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
I’ve been thinking far too much about Dark Souls scaling lately, and I have come to the conclusion that Dark Souls top tiers are surely Universal level.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
We are having there a conversation lmao.
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
BIG CHUNGUS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN
Hope you reach the goals you have for the year
its been a pleasure knowing you these past 3 yrs.
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
I have to say, this was one of the funniest things I've read this week. That morse code got me laughing hard lmao.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Lmao. Lind why are you killing @Flower in your avy tho?
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
Killing @Flower is my part time job. I'm also killing @Natalija so two birds with one stone.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Understandable. GG.
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
Man random question but did you used to have an account in Oro Jackson with the name Bonbon?
Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy
GG.
OMG!!
LMFAO
Yuelyn
Yuelyn
Mihawk is no 1 alive .
Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor
The longest urination delivered at one continuous scoot was one of 36 mins 24secs by Mr George Wingfield (GB) in the doorway of a newsagent's shop in Knutsford High Street on 22nd December 1986. Mr Wingfield was arrested and charged with a public order offense 17 mins into his record attempt, but arresting officers had to wait a further 19mins 24sec before taking him back to the station, where he reputedly broke the
Light D Lamperouge
Light D Lamperouge
-Unpause- As a bodybuilder, your feelings don't matter. You gotta push forward and always harder than last time. Put more weight on the bar and do more reps.